Hogarth is the Global Content Experience Company. Part of WPP, Hogarth partners with one in every two of the world’s top 100 brands including Coca-Cola, Ford, Rolex, Nestlé, Mondelez and Dyson. With a breadth of experience across an extensive range of sectors, Hogarth offers the unrivaled ability to deliver relevant, engaging, and measurable content across all channels and media - both established and emerging.
The number of channels at our fingertips; the need for speed; and the drive for mass personalisation, all mean that brands need different solutions.
Our global team of over 6,000 craft and technology experts brings together creative, production and innovation to help clients navigate this exciting and ever-changing world of today’s content experience.
The Process Executive will support on the admin function of online workflow management system. He/she will be responsible for ensuring high levels of quality in data input. He/she will support on activities like booking jobs, campaigns, schedules on workflow management system and be versatile in operational activities, meeting all quality, deadline and productivity targets.
• Delivery high quality support on the admin function of the workflow management
• Perform activities like booking jobs, campaigns, schedules
• Understand the various process involved and deliver all work to a high level of accuracy
• Manage their time and resources effectively
• Working with the Project Manager to answer client queries and to advise the client on
the best solutions to their needs
• Adhering to studio workflow processes and best practice in all day-to-day activities.
• Proactively offering process improvement recommendations to the Project Manager
• Proactively managing own workflow to consistently meet or exceed target efficiency and
• Ensuring that the Project Manager is informed about changes to a project at all
s(XXX)es, and advised of any additional time in advance to enable client approval to be
• Ensure all time and materials are recorded accurately each day for all work handled.
- 2-5 years of experience in Workflow administration
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent eye for detail
- Good communication skills to decipher client briefs
- Ability to work in shift
Diversity & Inclusion
Hogarth is an equal-opportunity employer. That means we believe in creating a truly inclusive culture that values diversity, equity and inclusion for everyone through our ideas, our people, how we behave and how we conduct ourselves. We strive to recruit people from diverse backgrounds and support them to achieve long-term success. This not only makes Hogarth a better company and place to work, but an environment where everyone can give their point of view, experience connection, enjoy opportunity and feel a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disability. As part of our commitment to making our hiring processes as equitable as possible, we are currently rolling out a policy which ensures that hiring managers review CVs only after they have been processed through an automated anonymisation system. This aims to ensure that all candidates are considered for interview based solely on their experience and what they can bring to the role. The solution, provided by MeVitae, scans and redacts CVs to reduce potential reviewer bias.
Please contact [email protected] if you need the job advert or form in another format.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.