Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
A Hybrid working model
Now offices are fully open we have embraced a hybrid working model, which allows our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 50% of the time for most people. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team to find out more information.
Hogarth Worldwide is a leading creative production company, producing advertising and marketing content for many of the world’s most famous brands, across all media around the world. Hogarth was founded 10 years ago and has grown from a start-up to over 4,000 people, across 28 cities worldwide and is now part of the WPP family. Our rapid growth continues to drive us forward making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
They must be enthusiastic about technology and constantly be looking at the next innovation. On top of possessing strong oral, interpersonal and organizational abilities, you must be able to work in a fast paced environment. Flexibility and tolerance is a necessity. You will be rewarded with training and mentoring from the senior development team within an excellent team atmosphere.
- Develop new digital assets as identified by supervisor and management
- Modify existing code to accommodate for a locale – including changing image paths, server-side includes (SSI), file names, directories, other elements, and other development tasks
- Ensure all your work is performed according to the brief and the minimum requirements for each client
- Develop fast and efficiently to meet tight deadlines
- Produce digital assets in several languages
- Update and amend existing assets
- Maintain client digital assets to the best of your ability using clean, accessible mark-up according to the latest web standards
- Help and advise project managers with client’s digital requests
- Keep an eye on the latest trends to help boost development efficiencies
- Awareness of the client’s mobile platform with the ability to build solutions that take advantage of the latest operating system features while remaining performant on the latest devices
- Miinimum of 1~3 years commercial development experience within an agency
- BA degree in computer science, MIS, or related experience with a grasp on data structures and algorithms
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organised
- Expertise in web languages and standard technologies, including version control systems (SVN and GIT), repositories and build tools (Grunt, Gulp)
- Responsive development experience
- Exposure to Front-End Frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Image manipulation software (Photoshop, Fireworks) and able to slice elements out of a PSD
- Accessible and SEO based coding
- Self starter who is able to hand-code front-end NOT using any WYSIWYG tools like Dreamweaver and keen to learn new technologies
- Clear understanding of Usability
- Proficient in developing to W3C Standards
- Knowledge of the challenges of Email newsletter builds
- Progressive enhancement and graceful degradation
- Experience in working with Bash shell
- Experience with optimization for mobile devices and familiarity with responsive and adaptive methods
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to travel as required, sometimes for several weeks at a time
Heart and Soul: We love what we do. We bring energy and enthusiasm to all our work. We push boundaries, we are never satisfied and always want to find a better way.
Hands on: We don’t wait for things to happen, we get on with it. We are pragmatic and don’t have an ego. We do what it takes to get the job done to the highest standards.
Honest: We are straightforward; we speak openly and clearly. We operate with integrity and live up to our promises.
Happy family: We enjoy working together. We look out for our colleagues. We are an eclectic bunch. We want to work with people from many cultures and demand great things of each other. Even when things get tough, we don’t lose perspective or our sense of humor.