Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
Diversity & Inclusion
Hogarth is an equal-opportunity employer. That means we believe in creating a truly inclusive culture that values diversity, equity and inclusion for everyone through our ideas, our people, how we behave and how we conduct ourselves. We strive to recruit people from diverse backgrounds and support them to achieve long-term success. This not only makes Hogarth a better company and place to work, but an environment where everyone can give their point of view, experience connection, enjoy opportunity and feel a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disability. As part of our commitment to making our hiring processes as equitable as possible, we are currently rolling out a policy which ensures that hiring managers review CVs only after they have been processed through an automated anonymisation system. This aims to ensure that all candidates are considered for interview based solely on their experience and what they can bring to the role. The solution, provided by MeVitae, scans and redacts CVs to reduce potential reviewer bias.
Please contact [email protected] if you need the job advert or form in another format.
The Art Director is responsible for the development of concept, art direction and production for all types of creative and marketing projects. This includes print, digital, social, television, radio, collateral, brochures, point of sale materials, websites and all adhoc assignments that might arise. An ability to work in a team collaboratively, lead, mentor and work well with multiple stakeholders from different geographies to create and deliver cutting edge design and creative solutions involved in all phases of creative process. You will be responsible for planning and executing projects independently and in conjunction with various team across all mediums.
- Works with the Creative Director, Designers and regional stakeholders in development of ad campaigns from concept to completion
- Presents creative ideas to clients and explain how and why they work.
- Provides guidance, mentoring and teaching of techniques to art directors and writers
- Assists in leading team in concepting to ensure they are on strategy and making progress
- Strives for ideas that go beyond the expected and tap into cultural trends and beliefs and also moves the consumer emotionally
- Has visual oversight of creative product from inception through completion to help ensure a high level of quality and integrity of concept through approval of idea
- Attends shoots for video and photography to ensure that creative idea remains intact and is as impactful as possible
- Understands client strategies and creates work that is in line with those strategies
- Researches clients’ products/services/ image to ensure ability to create accurate, on -target concepts for assigned projects
- Assists in developing creative strategies
- 9+ years of experience in a similar role in Creative / Advertising industry
- An online portfolio that demonstrates strong visual design skills and experience creating rich media. Please add your online portfolio link at the top of your resume when applying.
- Able to develop compelling creative concepts based on strategic marketing input and present ideas to senior management
- Experience in film production (videos, commercials, etc)
- Excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills and team-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Expert level experience in Adobe Design Suite
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design or related field
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.