Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
Diversity & Inclusion
Hogarth is an equal-opportunity employer. That means we believe in creating a truly inclusive culture that values diversity, equity and inclusion for everyone through our ideas, our people, how we behave and how we conduct ourselves. We strive to recruit people from diverse backgrounds and support them to achieve long-term success. This not only makes Hogarth a better company and place to work, but an environment where everyone can give their point of view, experience connection, enjoy opportunity and feel a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disability. As part of our commitment to making our hiring processes as equitable as possible, we are currently rolling out a policy which ensures that hiring managers review CVs only after they have been processed through an automated anonymisation system. This aims to ensure that all candidates are considered for interview based solely on their experience and what they can bring to the role. The solution, provided by MeVitae, scans and redacts CVs to reduce potential reviewer bias.
Please contact [email protected] if you need the job advert or form in another format.
The primarily responsibilities of this role is to coordinate with global stakeholders and manage content for our Web & Apps projects. Other responsibilities include, planning, documenting, and completing small-to-mid scale global Digital projects alongside senior Project Managers whilst adhering to strict deadlines and project requirements or scope by working with teams, both, in-house as well as offshore.
The successful candidate will need to work closely with Digital, Content and Transcreation disciplines, and global sponsors & stakeholders.
- Key and active member in managing all content-related activities for projects, especially CMS-based web builds and updates
- Step up in the Digital project management field and respond swiftly and concisely to any questions or queries to support primary Project Managers in times of need
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Emphasis on best practice project management techniques
- Good understanding of the SDLC process
- Assist the PMs in managing a team of developers and QA executives locally to deliver against a project plan and budget
- Regularly update Project Managers locally and in client-service offices on progress of designated areas of the project(s)
- Manage self-time and efforts efficiently to achieve best results in a scalable environment
- Attend internal meetings as a representative of the Digital team as and when required
- Represent Hogarth to the client and other third party partners
- 3 to 6 years of experience in delivering CMS-based website projects
- Good knowledge of Content Management systems (experience with Drupal would be ideal)
- Project management tools exposure – Jira, Confluence, Office 365, Smartsheets, MS Project, etc
- Experience in using a content management system for content management / content loading
- Passion for and understanding of internet technologies is as must
- Understanding of basic Quality Assurance standards and methodologies
- Experience in using the back-end interface of different CMSs, for example Drupal 8, Umbraco, Episerver, Sitecore, Wordpress
- Basic understanding of page layouts and applying styles
- Basic understanding of image manipulation and cropping
- High attention to detail while loading content and cross-checking
- Ability to work across multi-lingual content
- Ability to manage various copy decks, version control and multiple stakeholders
- Ability to review Copy Deck against the approved Designs. Do Gap analysis and follow-up with the stakeholders for missing elements
- Ability to visualise content deadlines to align with the overall project plan and to execute as per plan
- Ability to understand the impact of content and assets in the design layouts, across various device breakpoints
- Ability to coordinate with various teams to deliver the work included in a project
- Responsibility to ensure timely completion of projects, including dependent activities or tasks
Good to have:
- Ownership of activities allocated and ensuring tasks & project deliverables meet the quality needs of the client or scope
- Ability to identify, analyze, and properly respond to project risks
- Ability to juggle a varied workload and to prioritise time effectively
- Experience in the Drupal 8 interface is an added plus
- Understanding of the Master and Local-market sites approach
- Experience of working in (preferably large) Digital agencies on large global accounts
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.