Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
What does an Account Manager do at Hogarth?
The account manager is responsible for the client's day-to-day demands, ensuring that we are delivering outstanding work aligned with their challenges and needs.
Should be always working to increase their knowledge about the client, about the market, mapping opportunities, and providing to the client a strategic point of view about their business.
Also responsible to build and maintain a strong and efficient relationship with them.
Reporting lines and key stakeholders
This role reports to the Account Director.
You will work closely with broadcast, digital, audio room, creative team.
- Fluent English Level.
- Previous experience working with clients.
- Good-to-have: experience working in agencies.
- Present excellent ability in time management and excellent ability to efficiently prioritize simultaneous demands by making the necessary adaptations.
- Show excellent ability to manage multiple tasks with transparency and accountability.
- Ability to leverage business acumen to strategically assess and solve client’s needs.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills.