Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
A Hybrid working model
Now offices are fully open we have embraced a hybrid working model, which allows our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 50% of the time for most people. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team to find out more information.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of the account and supporting teams (onsite & offshore)
- Coordination between Project/ Transcreation Management, Hogarth, client and agencies
- Helps organise, attends (if required) and minutes internal team and client meetings
- Updates and maintains status sheets.
- Liaises with media agencies/suppliers to obtain schedules, technical specifications and copy dates.
- Liaises with creative agencies to obtain master artwork files and reports any delays to Business Director
- Responds to information requests from clients and account leads
- Works closely with internal stakeholders e.g. Print, Transcreation & Broadcast
- Distribute contact reports and agendas
- Collates any information needed for input to client reports and presentations
- Responsible for uploading reference materials to FIDO
- Provides any additional administrative support to team as required.
Essential Experience & Skills Required
- Knowledge from working in a TV, print, or digital production role
- Focus on continuous improvements, delivering excellent quality and high levels of customer service
- Sound technical understanding of client requirements
- Ability to work under pressure; Resilience
- Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills
- Good networking skills
- Flexibility to work late or on weekends/public holidays as and when required
- Proficiency in both English & Korean is preferred
- Attention to detail is a must