Hogarth is the Global Content Experience Company. Part of WPP, Hogarth partners with one in every two of the world’s top 100 brands including Coca-Cola, Ford, Rolex, Nestlé, Mondelez and Dyson. With a breadth of experience across an extensive range of sectors, Hogarth offers the unrivaled ability to deliver relevant, engaging, and measurable content across all channels and media - both established and emerging.
The number of channels at our fingertips; the need for speed; and the drive for mass personalisation, all mean that brands need different solutions.
Our global team of over 6,000 craft and technology experts brings together creative, production and innovation to help clients navigate this exciting and ever-changing world of today’s content experience.
As an Account Director you are a leader within the Client Services Department and are pivotal to the smooth running of the business. Our account handlers are responsible for client relationships, managing the team, building relationships with stakeholders and delivering against budgets and workflows. You should have a proven track record within account handling, have knowledge of industry best-practice and have a strong commercial acumen.
- Support the Business Director with business growth
- Act as point of contact for escalation for the client/agency and internal teams, resolving problems quickly and communicating effectively
- Work closely with Business Director on P&L, forecast, and budgeting
- Have financial responsibilities, including preparing cost estimates, signing off their cost estimates.
- Develop a deep understanding of the contractual obligations, commercial arrangements and SLAs
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, manage perceptions and expectations
- Liaise with Production/Creative team on specified client requirements and resolve client issues/complaints to the satisfaction of main stakeholders
- Understand how client, agency, and Hogarth relationships interact
- Proven ability to make informed decisions and problem-solve based on sound knowledge
- Resilience in working under pressure and adhering to tight deadlines
Qualifications & Essential Skills
- Min. 5-6 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge from working in a TV, print, or digital production role is preferred
- Worked on global brands
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Focus on continuous improvements, delivering excellent quality and high levels of customer service
- Agency experience managing international clients in multiple markets with multiple stakeholders
- Understanding of financial compliance procedures
- Experience of running an account team including resource planning
- Sound technical understanding of client requirements
- Commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Prior people management experience
- Problem solver
- Good networking skills
- Prior experience working with China/ Chinese Market would be ideal
Diversity & Inclusion
Hogarth is an equal-opportunity employer. That means we believe in creating a truly inclusive culture that values diversity, equity and inclusion for everyone through our ideas, our people, how we behave and how we conduct ourselves. We strive to recruit people from diverse backgrounds and support them to achieve long-term success. This not only makes Hogarth a better company and place to work, but an environment where everyone can give their point of view, experience connection, enjoy opportunity and feel a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disability. As part of our commitment to making our hiring processes as equitable as possible, we are currently rolling out a policy which ensures that hiring managers review CVs only after they have been processed through an automated anonymisation system. This aims to ensure that all candidates are considered for interview based solely on their experience and what they can bring to the role. The solution, provided by MeVitae, scans and redacts CVs to reduce potential reviewer bias.
Please contact [email protected] if you need the job advert or form in another format.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.